Scout game rule changes – 2016
Scout level games are to be played with regular NFHS rules with the following modifications:
- NO Kick-offs (After a score the ball is placed on the 20 yard line). They can Punt the ball.
- Fumbles and interceptions are LIVE
- Game can end in a tie. (No tie breaker procedure)
- 8 Minute quarters
- 2 coaches (Max) from each team on the field during the play
- Enforce the 25 second play clock
- Half time is 8 minutes plus 3 minutes (other levels are 10 + 3)
- Jersey numbers do not matter
- Stunting and blitzing are prohibited (“D” linemen and Linebackers separation off the line of scrimmage)
- All levels – GAME CARDS ARE REQUIRED
- Game Reports – Send them to Dave C. and Dave J. Must receive game reports by Sunday 7pm.